Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Irony of Common Dreams......


In the sunshine of my life
I found you at my side,
We shared many moments magical,
Ever happy, never cried.

Till came a time in our lives
When the Wind of Change blew fierce,
In the darkest winter blues you cast me off,
My heart abandoned, cruelly pierced.

We walked the road uphill,
Where we shared common dreams,
I left mine to make yours come true,
But you walked away without giving me a clue.

Soon you realized that your dreams belonged to you,
And you needed someone else to walk with you.
I was just a means to reach out to your dreams,
And now I am left alone wondering,
Were they at all our common dreams!

2 comments:

  1. you are getting their Sonal, a journey of a thousant miles beggins with a single step, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M NO GOOD WITH WORDS BUT THIS IS EXCELLENT.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on the Significance of Good Friday: A Day of Remembrance and Reverence

  Good Friday, observed by Christians around the world, holds profound significance in the liturgical calendar. It commemorates the crucifix...