Friday, June 9, 2023

Reminisce The Unforgettable

 I have never really thought about aging even though I am gradually moving toward my golden years with  the silver crown in the making. Today, as I was trying to cross a busy road  my children cautioned me to be careful. It suddenly occurred to me that it was not long before I was telling the same to them. For a moment, I felt I was in a time machine and I could see the three versions of me: the past, the present, and the future! Couple of decades back I was this young woman brimming with life and its nuances with a dream to look beyond the horizon. Today, “the now of me” is trying to figure out the " why” of my existence. The “future”comes with the expiration date…..let it unfold as it may…. “With mirth and laughter let the wrinkles come”

Hey! Wrinkles I beckon you to weave a story of love, friendship, and laughter. As wise say, “ Youth is a gift of nature, but age is a work of art”

I started this page to share my perspective on the “golden years” lived. Time is that one “quintessential tough guy” that creates a bouquet of memories and moments that never fail to bring back that glimmering smile.


It’s great to relive our golden experiences in the form of pictures, videos, songs, or anecdotes. It does help as a soothing balm to the heart, mind, and soul.

      
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Morning Ritual

  In a small bungalow nestled in the gated community of a small city, there lived an old woman who was gracefully tottering in her eighth d...